We often get asked ‘how far do you cycle each day’ and other factual questions about our trip, so I sat down and did some statistics. Here is what I found:
- We cycle about 4.5 days/week
- We average about 80 km/day on cycling days
- We are in the saddle about 5 hrs 20 mins on a cycling day
- The greatest distance in a day was 177 km
- The longest day was 9.5 hrs
For those who believe statistics lie, here is a histogram so you can see for yourself:
Here is a picture of Margo having breakfast at Hobbit House, for those of you who might be concerned. You may notice 3 satellite dishes provide TV signals to occupants.